Approx. H11cm W8cm D8cm
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Intended for use with fragranced warming oil and potpourri refresher oil.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep the wax melt burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch, smoke or crack.
- When you wish to change your wax melt there are a few different ways to remove the wax from your warmer.
– If your wax has cooled and set, warm it up slightly until it becomes pliable, you should then be able to gently push the wax so it slides out of the dish.
– If your wax is still melted simply pop a piece of cotton wool into the wax to soak it up, this may require more then one piece. Once you’ve removed the wax discard in the bin.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- Do not use metal objects to clean out the wax. Do not apply excessive pressure when cleaning or removing wax. This may crack and damage the burner. Do not place the burner in a freezer.
- Wax melt burners become hot during use. Only use on a heat resistant surface. If unsure use a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Never pour wax down the drain or sink as it will clog and will cause damage to both the drains and your plumbing.