Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
- Never leave the cone or incense unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Do not light incense cones and sticks or leave the them on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep the burner and cones out of the reach of children and pets.
- Ensure the burner is well ventilated.
- Keep foreign objects and anything flammable away.
- The burner and cones become very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst cone remains hot.
- Let fresh air into your environment while you’re burning incense.
- Since dogs and cats have more sensitive noses and lungs than humans do, its important that you have some sort of air movement in the room.
Direction for Use
- Place the burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Light the tip of the incense cone, and allow the top to get glowing hot
- Once the cone has caught a flame, blow out the flame and allow the fragrance to release
- Position the cone on the top of the burner, directly above the hole.
- The burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated cones can cause burns and fire. Allow the cone to extinguish and cool completely before touching or moving.
- When you wish to change your cone, allow the cone to extinguish fully and cool down, make sure your burner is also cooled, you can then tip the ash into the bin.
- Let the burner completely cool before re-use.
- Do not place the burner in a freezer.
- Burners become hot during use. Only use on a heat resistant surface. If unsure use a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Never throw burning cones away, this could cause a fire. Allow the cone to completely extinguish before throwing away.
- Please note that after burning it is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably. The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth.
- Please exercise caution when burning incense
- Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product – standard incense cones will not create the desired effect
- It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect