Smelly Scents only collects the information that is essential in carrying out general operations and providing you with the service expected of an eCommerce store.
How do we use personal information?
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To process purchases, refunds, exchanges and other transactions.
- To analyse for fraud protection and credit risk.
- To keep our site safe and secure
- To respond appropriately to your queries and return requests
- For legal reasons, such as paying taxes
To whom is personal information disclosed?
In order to fulfil your order, process your payment details and to provide you with services, we share your personal information with our trusted service providers, including but not limited to Stripe, PayPal and Royal Mail.
How long is personal information held?
- Order information is stored for a period of up to 6 years for taxation purposes
- Contact form entries are removed once processed
- Return requests are removed once processed
- Custom requests are removed once processed and delivered
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (on this page)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request a correction on inaccurate personal information we hold about you, this can be done on the My account page if you have an account.
- The right to request deletion of your data, other then data required for taxation purposes